Three Convenient Ways for You to Establish Membership
- Open your Membership Online
- Visit us at the Mission City FCU branch
- Call (408) 244-5818 or email us to have an application mailed to you
What You Will Need
- A valid driver’s license (or other government issued picture identification)
- Proof of eligibility such as a payroll stub, student ID, etc.
- A $10 deposit. $10 is the required minimum balance for a Share Savings account. This $10 represents your one share membership/ownership and is returned to you upon closing the account.
Under the USA Patriot Act, all financial institutions are required to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. Therefore, when you open a new account at Mission City FCU, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other identifying information. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other form of identification.