The 2% APY Dividend Rate Checking Account
Earn dividends on your checking account balance with Yield Plus Checking. No monthly service fee. No minimum balance requirements. No fee for not meeting monthly qualifications — as a matter of fact, when you don’t meet the monthly qualifications, your Yield Plus Checking account is treated like a free checking account for that month.
Here’s How to Qualify
Simply do the following activities in your Yield Plus Checking account during the monthly qualification cycle.
- Be enrolled in eStatements
- Have at least one regular direct deposit for an amount of $100 or more
- Do 10 debit/credit transactions (non-ATM) per monthly qualification cycle.
Featured Checking Services
- Free Mobile Banking: Access your account anywhere, anytime — check account balances, make transfers, pay bills and more.
- Free Online Banking: Account access anywhere there’s an internet connection.
- Free Bill Pay: Pay bills using Mission City FCU online banking or mobile banking.
- Free eStatements: As a matter of fact, we’ll give you $5 for your first eStatement enrollment.
- NCUA Insurance: Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith of the United States Government.
Ready to Start Earning Dividends with a Yield Plus Checking Account?
Email Member Services call (408) 244-5818 or visit the branch.
|Monthly Maintenance, Co-Op ATM Transactions, Incoming Wires, Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Bill Pay||$0|
|Stop Payment Order||$10||Per item or range|
|Returned Deposit Item||$20||Per item|
|Outgoing Wires: Domestic||$15|
|Outgoing Wires: International||$30|
|Foreign Items (Not in U.S. Dollars)||$30Per item|
|Corporate Checks||$5||One free per day|
|Account Research Fee||$20||Per hour|
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 1/02/2014. Rates, fees, services and programs may change after account is opened without notice. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle, you will earn 2.00% APY based on your average daily balance, up to $10,000, in that qualification cycle. If qualifications are not met, your Yield Plus Checking account will default to a free checking account for that monthly qualification cycle and will earn no dividends.
Maximum amount that can earn dividends for Yield Plus Checking is $10,000.
Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to your Yield Plus Checking account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings.