Secure, convenient, anytime access to your accounts
With Mobile Banking you can:
- Instant Balance: When enabled, users can securely preview balances without logging in.
- Account Balances: View your account balances in real-time.
- Recent Transactions: View both recent and pending transactions.
- Check Images: View images of the front and back of your checks.
- Transfer Funds: Easily move money between your accounts.
- External Transfers: Transfer money with other financial institutions.
- Add Contacts: Add companies and people to send money to.
- Send Money: Schedule payments to companies and people.
- Request Money: Request money from other people.
- Receive Money: Accept payments from other people.
- Deposit Checks: Make deposits using your smartphone camera
- Make payments: on your Mission City loans
To get started you need an eligible Mission City FCU account with online banking enabled, and a mobile device that has access to the Internet.
How to Get Started with Mobile Banking
Step 1: Download the app
Search “Mission City Mobile” on the App Store for iPhone, or Play Store for Android phones.
Or use these links.
Step 2: Login using your Online Banking login and password
Once you have the app downloaded onto your smartphone, you can login using your Online Banking login and password. You’ll likely need to answer your security questions at the first login.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online Banking Requirement
Can I Use this App On My Tablet?
To get the tablet app, search for "Mission City Tablet" on your appropriate app store.
What can I do to protect my security and privacy?
There are some simple steps you should take to ensure the security of your information and protect your privacy when you bank online or use the Mission City Mobile app.
- Protect your Online/Mobile Banking password. It is your key to accessing your accounts. Do not reveal it to anyone.
- Memorize your password. Never store it on your mobile device or computer, or write it down.
- Never leave your mobile device or computer unattended while using the Mission City Mobile app or Online Banking.
- Use your computer or mobile device's built-in lock function – set a password-protect for start-up or time-out.